***We have closed proposal submissions. We look forward to seeing you in November.
We welcome proposals for poster sessions, individual presentations, roundtable discussions, and panel submissions. We also welcome submissions for art installations and slam poetry workshops. Undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and community proposals are encouraged to apply. We welcome submissions from other disciplines as long as there is an element of Women & Gender Studies in the work.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
Proposals should include name, affiliation, e-mail address, title, a 250-word abstract, and a 1-2 page CV. Please send all materials by email to email@example.com by May 10, 2018. Please put “Submission for Conference 2018” in the subject line of your message. Acceptance notifications will be sent via email no later than May 31st, 2018.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
• Representation of identities in media
• Immigration and gender Issues
• Experiences of just politics and communities
• Cultural and artistic interventions
• Crafting just policies, from the local to global
• Methods of change: peaceful protest, disruption, violence
• Issues involving intersectional identities